WELCOME TO MY GARDEN

A Garden - vivacious and abundant is my dream. My Garden is situated in Norway, close to Oslo.

fredag 15. april 2011

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day April 15



Carol in Indiana has a display and an invitation 
that I want to contribute to. So blooming in our garden close to 
Oslo, Norway now: crocus hybrida

 galanthus

 primula vulgaris hybrid

 crocus chrysanthus 'Blue Pearl'
Iris reticulata 'Harmony'
and finally, an arrangement of this year's newcomers.

What flowers in your garden?


Jeg er så glad for disse blomstene, irisen kom hit i fjor vår - og jeg plantet noen flere i høst i flere farger som ikke blomstrer ennå, mye å glede seg til!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome to GBBD, Vigdis ! Have a nice day !

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely to see your early spring flowers, here in Italy I already have some roses and many tulips. I look forward to seeing your garden in other seasons. Christina

    SvarSlett
  3. thanks Isabelle, it's fun to participate!

    You are welcome to return any time, Christina, now I will 'visit' you. I get inspired by seeing plants that have come out earlier than here.

    SvarSlett
  4. they are indeed lovely and well built, greggo, I am expecting to have som in other colours to bloom soon.

    SvarSlett
  5. Dejlige billeder af dine forårsbebudere.

    God weekend.

    Hilsen Vivik

    SvarSlett
  6. Your flowers are very pretty! The early bulbs have already bloomed here in California and the roses are are just beginning to blossom. It's my favorite time of the year. Happy Blossom Day!

    SvarSlett
  7. Nice to see another part of the world! I like your crocus and your basket arrangement.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts with Thumbnails